Description:  Used 2018 Mercedes-Benz GLE-Class GLE AMG 43 4MATIC Coupe for sale - $59,948 - 19,755 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Adaptive Cruise Control, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Remote Start, Blind Spot Monitoring, Heated Seats, Android Auto, CarPlay. I would definitely work with him should he have the right car. Great service for Cars , good place to refer people to buy a car from a dealer. - heated rear seats Low lease/finance rates Disclaimer Information: Please confirm with seller accuracy of information. And when it's time to get rid of your old ride, sell your car simply and securely on CarGurus. I’m very disappointed, but I would have purchased it. VENEZ VIVRE UNE EXPERIENCE ET UN SERVICE VIP HORS DU COMMUN. The dealership did contact me immediately Buying was an easy process & picking up the car cinch!! It's a mercedes-benz dealer so of course these vehicles are top of the line and beautiful. - cooled seats Great job. Planning to go there in the next few days if possible. Thats what you're supposed to do. Nate and switch with the tailor made food guy bad guy where the salesman has to run to the back to ask the manager and then comes back and all of a sudden the price is 5000 more. 2018 Mercedes-Benz GLE-Class 4MATIC SUV Plug-in Hybrid! The experience so far started off well, but then declined quickly. Vroom has my wired down payment, picked up our trade-in car four days ago and still has NOT scheduled a delivery for the new car. Team was professionally persistent, but not irritating. They advertise vehicles they don’t even have . © 2020 TRADER Corporation. Used Mercedes-Benz GLE Coupe cars for sale. Subscribe for the latest car reviews, listings, products and more right in your inbox. My experience started off a little edgy at first but our sales guy Adrean did an amazing job on fixing any issues that we had. Coronavirus update: New contactless services to help keep you safe. - Panoramic Sunroof Super awesome car but have to read the manual and google everything. © 2020 CarGurus, Inc., All Rights Reserved. Adrean went above and beyond to make sure we were satisfied customers. Find your next car by browsing our extensive new and pre-owned 2018 Mercedes-Benz GLE-Class inventory from local Mercedes-Benz dealerships and private sellers. Options include: Car was in excellent condition. 2018 Mercedes Benz GLE63 4Matic SUV with Navigation, Panoramic Roof, Keyless Go, LED Lights, Active Blind Spot Assist, Brown Ash Wood Trim, Rear Seat DVD and 21 Inch AMG Wheels. Enjoy 0.9% financing on select 2016-2019 Certified Pre-Owned vehicles. I highly recommend them. They would not give me a final price, h Description:  Used 2018 Mercedes-Benz GLE-Class GLE AMG 43 4MATIC Coupe for sale - $59,990 - 21,972 miles with Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, RS Package, Alloy Wheels, Adaptive Suspension, Premium 2 Package, Parking Sensors, Premium Package, Heated Seats, Android Auto, CarPlay, Bluetooth, Memory Package, Backup Camera, Sales reps never gave up. Nice sound system. Quick, easy Appr... Well optioned, 1-owner 2018 GLE63 AMG S 4Matic SUV AWD with only 32,556kms. They will not return calls and cannot get anyone to tell me where the car is we bought. Staff is underinformed and sales manager is unwilling to negotiate by phone or email considering we are in the middle of a pandemic and this state is on my state's quarantine list. Asked about a high price vehicle , got strung around only to find out the car was in another state . Located 20 minutes east of DVP off of Hwy 401 which makes for amazing test drives. The luxury brand carries a premium price, which at end is a good investment, Nice smooth ride, power, features top of the line. Taxes and license are not included in listing price. Please note, the following damage may be present on the vehicle VANDALISM and , which can be viewed more closely by examining the photos included on this page. Communication was friendly and professional. Don't trust thise people , i have all document thats says sale price is 97000 and all convercation i was talkingto sakesman. - cooled seats Save up to $10,380 on one of 332 used 2018 Mercedes-Benz GLE-Class Coupes near you. Description: Used 2018 Mercedes-Benz GLE-Class GLE AMG 63 4MATIC S Coupe for sale - $59,950 - 45,461 miles with Leather Seats, Driver Assistance Package, Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Adaptive Cruise Control, DVD Entertainment System, Alloy Wheels, Adaptive Suspension, Trailer Package, Blind Spot Monitoring, Heat Package, Parking Sensors, Premium Package, Heated Seats, … About This MERCEDES-BENZ GLE COUPE. Choose from a massive selection of deals on second hand Mercedes-Benz GLE Coupe cars from trusted Mercedes-Benz GLE Coupe car dealers. No real negotiating. I also agree to the, 2018 Mercedes-Benz GLE-Class for sale in Canada, To get more results, try adjusting your search by changing your distance, or removing filters, 2018 Mercedes-Benz GLE-Class AMG GLE63 S COUPE, 577HP, NAV, 360 CAM, CARPLAY, 2018 Mercedes-Benz GLE-Class GLE63 S AMG I PANO I NAVI I 21 INCH WHEELS. Save Search. Shane was my sales associate and he did a good job from the time he greated with at the door until I drove away. Come find a great deal on used 2018 Mercedes-Benz GLEs in your area today! Harley was great to speak with, very polite, relaxed, and willing to help. Learn more about the 2018 Mercedes-Benz Mercedes-AMG GLE Coupe. Got back to me immediately. -21inch AMG 5-Twin-Spoke Two-Tone Wheels - 360-Degree ... 2018 MERCEDES GLE43 AMG | 4-MATIC AWD | 3.0L V6 362HP | CARBON INTERIOR | NAVIGATION | 360 CAMERA | PANORAMIC SUNROOF | HEATED FRONT/REAR SEATS AND STEERING WHEEL | BLINDSPOT ASSIST | PARK ASSIST | KEYLESS GO | BLUETOOTH CONNECTIVITY | HARMAN KARDON SOUND SYSTEM | SATELLITE RA... One Owner with NO ACCIDENTS, Low Mileage, and Highly Equipped with the AMG Night Sport & Premium Packages, as well as Climate Controlled Cupholders, a Trailer Hitch, and Aluminum Running Boards! We analyzed similar vehicles in your area and calculated that this vehicle is priced slightly higher than average making it a Fair Price. This GLE was purchased new and always serviced at Kelowna Mercedes-Benz. Quick Links FAQs; Reviews; Price Guides; Recommended Mercedes-Benz GLE Coupe cars. Description: Used 2018 Mercedes-Benz GLE-Class GLE AMG 43 4MATIC Coupe for sale - $57,999 - 36,580 miles with Sport Package, Leather Seats, Driver Assistance Package, Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Adaptive Cruise Control, Chrome Wheels, Adaptive Suspension, Premium 2 Package, Blind Spot Monitoring, Parking Sensors, Heated Seats, Tow Package, Android Auto, … Test drove the vehicle and signed out with the trade within an hour after inspections. Still waiting for Matt to locate my desired vehicle. With the largest range of second hand Mercedes-Benz GLE Class cars across the UK, find the right car for you. Their dealership was very clean, I visited more for window shopping than anything else and I enjoyed it. Traded in my vehicle for 2019 BMW X5 here. Great guys real honest and straight to the point. This vehicle may be certified, include additional options, warranties making it Above Average Price. Great team at the dealership. -Trailer Hitch - keyless entry AND MUCH MORE! Yes, a representative did respond, but he didn’t get back to me about two questions that I had on the velar and it went pending a few days later. We analyzed similar vehicles in your area and calculated that this vehicle is priced lower than the average making it a Great Price. however the vehicle was already sold. - Google Android Auto Subscribe to receive new listings for this search right in your inbox. TOIT PANORAMIQUE, NAVIGATION, DVD, SIÈGES CHAUFFANTS ET VENTILÉS, CAMÉRA 360... VÉHICULE INSPECTÉ, JAMAIS ACCIDENTÉ AVEC FINANCEMENT ET ÉCHANGE ACCEPTÉ. Find 2018 Mercedes-Benz GLE Class Coupe used cars for sale on Auto Trader, today. Mercedes-Benz GLE Coupe 2020 (70) GLE 400d 4Matic AMG Line Premium + 5dr 9G … The O-T-D was not forthcoming, so I'll pass on this one. Overall great dealership. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Description:  Used 2018 Mercedes-Benz GLE-Class GLE AMG 43 4MATIC Coupe for sale - $55,999 - 32,067 miles with Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Blind Spot Monitoring, Heated Seats, Transmission:  Automatic. Excellent. 2018 Mercedes-Benz GLE-CLASS Mercedes-AMG GLE 63 S 4MATIC Coupe Auto Coupe Petro Poole, Dorset Remote Online,Android Auto,Front seat left electrically adjustable memory switch,Interior mirror and driver's exterior mirror automatically dimming,AMG Driver's package,Driver's seat electrically adjustable with memory function,Mercedes-Benz emergen Buy a used Mercedes-Benz GLE Coupe car or sell your 2nd hand Mercedes-Benz GLE Coupe car on dubizzle and reach our automotive market of 1.6+ million buyers in the United Arab of Emirates. -Intelligent Drive Package We analyzed similar vehicles in your area and calculated that this vehicle is priced a bit lower than the average making it a Good Price. Description:  Used 2018 Mercedes-Benz GLE-Class GLE AMG 43 4MATIC Coupe for sale - $54,490 - 47,220 miles with Leather Seats, Driver Assistance Package, Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Adaptive Cruise Control, Adaptive Suspension, Trailer Package, Blind Spot Monitoring, Parking Sensors, Premium Package, Heated Seats, Android Auto, CarPlay, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Remote Start.