All 3 modems started having difficulty opening websites and were timing out returning a message ' this website cannot be reached'. The difference in speed between this and my older Huawei is amazing. QUOTE(siang930615 @ Oct 8 2020, 02:30 PM). All you need to do is insert a sim card of your choice, as it is unlocked, then the device is ready to use. I live in a rural location, and until a month ago I had to live with a maximum landline broadspeed speed of 1.5mbps. The LAN ports can also be used to connect wired devices to the network, such as a fixed computer. Before I was getting 55 down and 35 up. We live in a a small town in wales. Huawei B618 Router V2, We are back! * Huawei HiLink App We get fibre from the cabinet which is lucky really, but copper to the cabinet. Having to restart my router like 5-10 times per day. Best performing 4G modem/router I’ve found. At least I can open websites. The B618 device is in square and quite “high” built, on the front there are various LEDs as well as a WPS button. For the 2020 holiday season, returnable items shipped between October 1 and December 31 can be returned until January 31, 2021. Being 2+km from the cabinet has meant living with broadband speed of 11-13Mbps on a FTTC connection for as long as I care to think about. Am using Maxis One Go WiFi. All good, they arrived the next day and were dead easy to set up. HUAWEI B535-4G 300Mbps CAT 7 Mobile WiFi Router, Unlocked to All Networks -Genuine UK Warranty STOCK- (Non Network Logo)- Black. Lowyat.NET Rules and Regulations And it’s recommend if you need a home router for fast speed surfing! The signal is extremely strong because the masts are about 400m away either end of the building with no obstructions. Regular. Prime members enjoy fast & free shipping, unlimited streaming of movies and TV shows with Prime Video and many more exclusive benefits. This page works best with JavaScript. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 1 June 2019. Brilliant. Fast 4G Router In 2019 it stood out as far and away the best specification. Other features are very similar on the two Huawei LTE routers. But the Huawei B618 was way better than any other 4g router on its own and coupled to an external Poynting XPOL1 is amazing. Via the USB port, you connect an external hard disk to share documents and media files with your entire network. Immediately my speed was boosted to 45mbps, brilliant! . (for once I'm lucky: there's a phone mast just across the valley with clear line of sight). I have two 500GB EE connections and one 100GB O2 with X-Pol 2 external antennae. I do have line of sight to a Virgin Mobile/EE mast about half a mile away so I get a 4 bar signal on the routers web interface which gives me up to 73 Mbps downloads and 32 Mbps uploads with a ping time of 30ms. Although still in early days of use it is rock solid in its performance. The Huawei B618s-22d supports dual-band wireless-AC (2.4 and 5GHz) with WiFi speeds up to 1300Mbps. It also analyses reviews to verify trustworthiness. You connect to 64 wireless devices at the same time wkth this router. Firmware download:Huawei B618 firmware. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 5 March 2020. Last years winner, the Huawei B618, faces some tough competition from new contenders this year. I have tried other 4g routers in the past and not been impressed enough to go full time mobile broadband instead of fibre. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. hi, how i do check which telco have strong signal 4g+ at my area without buying those sim card trying 1 by 1? Explore the latest technologies in routers with Huawei, including HUAWEI mobile router, 5G router, 4G/5G mobile wifi, 5G CPE Pro and so on. Would you rather use a fixed connection if it is available? Now I was getting nearly 70 down and 45 up. Thanks to 4G+, the maximum download speed via the mobile network is 600 Mbps. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. Driver:Huawei B618 driver. . Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. This can be done with your analog or VoIP device, depending on your carrier. I disconnected the B618s and send them straight back to Amazon. * 2 LAN ports (including 1 WAN / LAN) Here’s a run down of the best 4G / LTE routers for 2020, selected from Huawei, HTC, D-Link and TP-Link. A great piece of kit. Having endured speeds of 4Mbps download and 0.5 Mbps upload on landlines, this Huawei router is delivering 90Mbps download and 10Mbps upload with 3 bars of signal strength. * 1 USB 2.0 Port The Huawei B618s-22d supports dual-band wireless-AC (2.4 and 5GHz) with WiFi speeds up to 1300Mbps. Then the problem started. For example, you can use the router as a regular Wi-Fi router with wired internet. We even have a fibre cable right outside the house but open reach are useless at trying to get an answer about connecting to it. This Huawei 4G router is also equipped with 2 Gigabit LAN ports. Reviews:Huawei B618s-22d Review. A year on though, there are now models available that come close for less money. Huawei B618 2020- Unlocked 4G/LTE 600 Mbps Mobile Wi-Fi Router-... Huawei B618 2020- Unlocked 4G/LTE 600 Mbps Mobile Wi-Fi Router- Genuine UK Warranty stock (non network logo) -White. Having read the reviews for this 4G router and others, this had the highest rating in terms of performance and reliability. I am now back to my B525s which work perfectly although a little slower. If you are connected to 2G, VoIP is not possible. You can edit your question or post anyway. For example, you can use the router as a regular Wi-Fi router with wired internet. Anyone experiencing constant internet drops from B818? Price/USD:449.00USD. HelpSearchMembersCalendar. That was it. I have yet to see what it is like when located in the roof where it can receive 5 bars signal strength. Telephone connection The huawei B618 CPE could also be used as a fixed WiFi router. Strange I thought as many sites were reputable sites such as banking, gov portals, IT sites etc. Also, the router is easy to manage through the app. Related posts will be nuked... hi, my b618 had a problem past 2 days ago.. My phone have no dial tone but internet is working fine. The Huawei Huawei B618s-22d has a telephone port that allows users to connect a fixed analog phone, printer or fax. Browsing with the B618 on EE and O2 had become a frustration. It is simple to set up and you can connect via wi-fi or ethernet cable. * 1 RJ11 port for phone, printer or fax Sorry, there was a problem saving your cookie preferences. The specs looked good so I decided to buy 3 of these babies to replace three B525s until hopefully 5G arrives my way. The Huawei B618s-22d has two Gigabit LAN ports, one of which also acts as a Gigabit WAN port. All Rights Reserved 2002- 2020 Vijandren Ramadass (~ unite against racism ~). Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 4 December 2018. Unfortunately the 4gee router provided by EE turned out to be unreliable: it goes to sleep when idle and can't be woken up except by cycling the power. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 1 April 2018. I'm regularly getting 25mbps up and 20 mbps down even at busy times, and 37 up and 25 down when it's not so busy. Buy and get support from Huawei. We use cookies and similar tools to enhance your shopping experience, to provide our services, understand how customers use our services so we can make improvements, and display ads. afternoon sirs, just wondering any difference between Huawei manager app V1 (from the 1st page for this topic) vs V4 (from B618 owners FB page). To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. It is not difficult to see why. More than enough to download large building drawings or, for example, stream 4K movies. The best feature about the B618 is that it has a rapidly fast download speed reaching up to 600Mbps, so it is not just your average LTE router. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Huawei B618 2020- Unlocked 4G/LTE 600 Mbps Mobile Wi-Fi Router- Genuine UK Warranty stock (non network logo) -White at Amazon.com. * Weight: 700 grams. Share 4G & 5G LTE Technology and Latest Gadgets, Enjoy Amazing Speed with LTE Broadband! Approved third parties also use these tools in connection with our display of ads. From the table, we can see the upgrade model Huawei B818 supports fast LTE download speeds and it supports more LTE frequency bands. This is probably the best 4g LTE router at the moment for stability of connection. Up to 64 devices can connect to this router at the same time. Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. With the Huawei B618s-22d 4G+ router, you provide perfect network coverage for home in the outlying area or temporary locations such as a high-speed building kit. * 2 External Aerial Ports (TS-9) The device operates with a 4G LTE SIM card from any carrier and provides a wireless network at a speed of up to 582 Mbps. Receive email notification when a new topic is posted in this forum and you are not active on the board. It is very easy to setup and and administer and has a good strong wifi signal. So I decided to try the old B525s - the sites opened with no problem whatsoever. Solid kit and fast, just needs extras to maximise performance, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 29 December 2019. I go with the SIM only option and purchased another Huawei B311 to use. Anybody faced this issue before? Compared to 7.9 and 5 at best before. The device supports dual-band WiFi and connects to 64 devices at a time. They worked straight away and from the start I noticed a 20% improvement in download/upload speeds. Brilliant. Impressive. Also I found the WiFi coverage to be glitchy and prone to failure even when the router seemed to be still awake. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 21 February 2020. Huawei Mate 40 Series Flagship Phones Released, Huawei 5G Mobile WiFi Router (E6878-870) Review, Huawei 5G Mobile WiFi Pro (E6878-370) Review. As a successor of Huawei E5180 mobile WiFi cube, Huawei B618 is a new LTE router that supports LTE of category 11 with up to 600 MBit / s in the downlink and 50 MBit / s in the uplink. This item Huawei B618 2020- Unlocked 4G/LTE 600 Mbps Mobile Wi-Fi Router- Genuine UK Warranty stock (non network logo) -White. I live in a rural area with terrible signal and no possibility of fast landline-based internet, so have used mobile internet for years and years. Then connect the router to a network cable using your carrier’s modem and use the device as a regular router. The Huawei B618s-22d is a fast-moving mobile 4G router that creates a stable internet connection in every location. With the free Huawei HiLink app (available for iOS and Android), it’s very easy to connect to the Huawei B618s-22d; Scan the QR code and you’re done. See all details for Huawei B618 2020- Unlocked 4G/LTE 600 Mbps Mobile Wi-Fi Router-... © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. I used other number to call my Digi 150, while it can get through but there's no ringing tone from the phone either.