View basket for details. I use it as a preventative measure because I have had experience of vine weevils in the past and as far as I know it is working, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 7 October 2014. €9.99. I have not had a chance to use this bottle but I have used it in the past. 5. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Treats up to 166 Litres of compost. Rating: 100%. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Please try again. Have bought a few bottles of this stuff, always arrives well packaged, on time and is the OE stuff. €19.95. 3. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Used this last year as had loads of vine weevil. The instruction on mixing / diluting could be made easier to understand! Provado Ultimate Bug Killer Concentrate MAPP14074 Provado Ultimate Bug Killer Concentrate systemic insecticide is a revolution in pest control, it works fast to kill a wide range of pests on contact and then keeps on working inside the plant systemically, killing even hidden pests such as scale insect and mealybug and preventing further infestation. It doesn't go a very long way as you need so much in the watering can. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. 6 x Bayer Garden - Provado Vine Weevil Killer - 500ml Easy Dose Bottle, Unfortunately we can not ship to the following postcodes. 93 BugClear Ultra Vine Weevil Killer Insecticide 4.6 out of 5 stars 217 Try again. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. Provado Vine Weevil Killer 2 (containing thiacloprid, a neonicotinoid suspected of harming bees) has indeed been withdrawn from sale, as have other products that contain thiacloprid. Sorry, there was a problem saving your cookie preferences. 4.3 average based on 9 product ratings. Washing the roots with this stuff really does work, though it does add to the cost of buying in plants. NOT ANY MORE lol. Current slide {CURRENT_SLIDE} of {TOTAL_SLIDES}- Save on Other Weed & Pest Control, Current slide {CURRENT_SLIDE} of {TOTAL_SLIDES}- You may also like, I love this product as it does the job. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. There's a problem loading this menu at the moment. €6.99. Any orderes to the following areas will be refunded unless we are contacted for a postage quote. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for SBM Life Science Provado 500ml Vine Weevil Killer2 Concentrate at Amazon.com. Doff Advanced Ready-To-Use Weed Killer - 1L. Pesky grubs ate all my geranium plug roots. €22.99. €14.99 . There was a problem completing your request. A ridiculous design- Heath Robinson is obviously alive and well. I am hopeful they will be eradicated for good this year. It was extremely difficult to use the liquid measure on the neck of the bottle which would only allow about a desert spoonful to pass, so the op-eration was very lengthy and hurt my hands. Systemic action for season long control Up to 4 months protection against vine weevil in ornamental container plants. Offshore Islands, Scilly Isles. Country/Region: china: Company: keithsingletonhorticulture limited: Categories: Pest Control Insecticides: Telephone: 01946 820412: ICP License: Issued by the Chinese Ministry: Contact Now. Company Info. It also analyses reviews to verify trustworthiness. You can edit your question or post anyway. I bought two bottles and hope that the next one is easier to use. 2. 4. we now treat the tree once a year with this stuff and the tree is no longer affected..