Images shown here may differ from the actual product. ... Classic 350 Colours Compare with Bullet 350; Jawa. Q. Silver is the most premiuim and Royao color. Thank you for submitting, Check your message. With RD350 handlebar, Classic's perch is better for atleast 30 minutes if ridden sanely under 80KPH. Dear All,I sincerely request everyone to not go for hsr royal enfield rajajinagar showroom, The first day when I took the bike I was having the problem of choking after completing and fighting they made proper and 1 service I made it in different showroom and I got call hsr service for 2 and service later I left my bike for the second service and again I got same problem of choking and many problems like this and I was escaped from accident and I took bike for showroom for 3 rd service I compliant and made many escalation but also my bike was not proper same problems due mechanic bad work I last my leg and unfortunately i will be not able ride bike hence forth from accident because of choking and many problems when I called help desk they are not all worried .If you want loss life and body parts then you can go for hsr royal enfield or my humble request to everyone not go. Because after riding over 100Kph over 30minutes, your hands will be numb and your whole body vibrates. So make the choice by your own, bcz it's you who will ride and now a days there are several options on colour. Royal Enfield had recently increased the Classic 350 prices by as much as Rs 1,837.We know that the Royal Enfield Classic 350 is available in single-channel ABS and dual-channel ABS variants. But stealth black looks more beautiful in comparison to gunmetal grey. Q. This allows us to provide relevant content for you. What is the price of Royal Enfield Classic 350? Classical bi-wheeler, Indulges more into the period statement than elsewhere.I happen to be a fan of boomer riding experience. The motorcycle has a kerb weight of 195 kg and a 13.5-litre tank. | *T&C apply. What is the seat height of Royal Enfield Classic 350? mileage of 30 milaged,as not of long drive, car always, not good it very bad b బైక్ ఇట్స్ వెరీ బ్యాడ్ బాయ్ నాట్ ఫర్ కిడ్స్ ఫర్ ఓన్లీ ఫర్ కిడ్స్ ఇన్ ఫీల్డ్ కంపెనీ. Personally, I like the look of the lustrous finish better, as you can make it look really nice by polishing and waxing it. Timeless, looking through tomorrow. Real bike is royal enfield.Tat too old model.It's era never goes.It can go beyond your grandchildren.At tat time it will be still more antique.Tats it. Powering the Royal Enfield Classic 350 is a BS6-compliant, 346cc, 4-stroke, single-cylinder, air-cooled engine. Not votes in election but top lawyers in courts, what Congress offers allies | Opinion, Is 2020 the worst year for civilisation? While the Classic 350 single-channel ABS gets five colour options, the Classic 350 dual-channel ABS comes in six different paint schemes. A single saddle seat with springs, and an optional pillion seat - comfort although any terrain. Personally, I like the look of the lustrous finish better, as you can make it look really nice by polishing and waxing it. Royal Enfield Classic 350 cc engine motorcycle has all the qualities of a typical Royal Enfield. I previously own a Royal Enfield Classic 350. Royal Enfield Bullet 350 is available in 8 colours: Black, Royal Blue, Regal Red, Black, Onyx Black, Forest Grey, Bullet Silver and Black. We know that the Royal Enfield Classic 350 is available in single-channel ABS and dual-channel ABS variants. Whether on mountains or riding through plains, with its legacy and time-tested performance, this is a machine you can count on. Royal Enfield Classic 350 is now powered by a BS6-compliant, single-cylinder, 4-stroke, air-cooled, 346cc engine having an EFI (electronic fuel injection) system. Timeless, looking through tomorrow. And on odd years, you must pay INR.8000-10,000 for servicing. The Royal Enfield Classic 350 is available in single-channel ABS and dual-channel ABS variants. Royal Enfield Classic 350 BS6 has been introduced with certain changes to the engine along with new colour options. The motor delivers 19.1bhp and 28Nm of maximum torque. It's not an bike it's for me a heart this is a good review more than a heart what do you want. Yes , you can do that by contacting dealership, @ rithick | All of the bikes in royal enfield comes with the self start. so both luks stunning but i love stormrider sand color most thats y i got stormrider sand color. If you choose not to agree to the use of cookies all features of the site may not operate as intended. For those who are in a hurry to buy a Classic or Bullet 350, Wait till J platform's lauch. What is the tyre size of Royal Enfield Classic 350? An old-school, post-war design built around an engine that you can count on. As you are on love with the bike, you will love its pros and love even more for its cons!Now coming to the performance it is a lazy elephant which took almost 16seconds to reach 100Kph, with a ton of vibrations. Its wheelbase is 1,390mm, while the ground clearance is 135mm. That's Classic, the machine that bears on simple pleasures of motorcycling, while being dependable enough to ride through any terrain. The engine is mated to a 5-speed constant mesh gearbox. @ Jaidev | Gunmetal Grey is a matte finish, whereas the silver color is lustrous. Q. Below are all the important details that you need to know about the new Classic 350 BS6. Usually, car ... Royal Enfield Classic 350 Gunmetal grey is priced at Rs.1,69,617 (ex-showroom ... As the name states, Classic 350 Gunmetal Grey Spoke comes with spoke wheels and ... For this, we would suggest you walk into the nearest dealership as they will be ... Get paperless loan approval with lowest interest rate and EMI. Q. Q. Ask your question from Classic 350 owners and experts, Your Question should contain at least 5 characters, 22930+ Classic 350 Owners and Experts to help you, I wish to report this Answer because it is. Royal Enfield doesn't want to let their milching cow, that's why they are gonna introduce the new J platform engines in their lower selling model, Thunderbird. It may be due to the Sub-par quality of the spare parts. Royal Enfield Classic 350 Colors. Royal Enfield 2021 Classic 350 Colours. And let me share my experience.I'm one of the several people who fell for the looks of the motorcycle, who fell for its connect with the person who rides (possibly due to the vibrations), who fell for its low end torque, who fell for its sound.Initially it will attract you a lot and it will make you feel like a King of the Road. If you want to learn more about cookies and opt-out, click the button Privacy and Cookie Policy. Go for gunmetal grey . Q. Royal Enfield Classic 350 is available in 15 different colours - Black, Black, Gunmetal Grey, Airbone Blue, Chrome Black, Stormrider Sand, Silver, Ash, Chestnut, Lagoon, black, Redditch Red, Redditch Green, Redditch Blue, Gunmetal Grey. You can also download your favourite Royal Enfield Classic 350 colour image. Check out here the Royal Enfield Classic 350 Mercury Silver colour image. Please contact your nearby Royal Enfield showroom, It's there.. green colour , self start and the old straight handle.bs6..this is the combination for many bullet lovers...others dont read this..just kidding...so its there, All of the bikes in royal enfield comes with the self start. You cannot do the same on a matte finish. | *T&C apply. The Classic 350 Single-Channel ABS in Redditch Red colour option. Check out here the Royal Enfield Classic 350 Classic Black colour image. Images shown here may differ from the actual product. If ridden above 80Kph, two more pains will shoot: one from my shoulders and other from my b**t due to the vibrations it has on offer.Talking about mileage, it will provide me 33Kpl if ridden over 100Kph, 38Kpl if ridden at 80Kph, 44Kpl if ridden under 60Kph.Throttle response is lazier due to carburettor, now it is much better due to the addition of FI. The Classic 350 Dual-Channel ABS in Classic Black colour option. Equipped with an EFI (electronic fuel injection) system, the motor develops 19.1bhp and 28Nm and is mated to a 5-speed constant mesh transmission. Interact with car / bike owners & experts. the maintenance cost is average and it has excellent riding comfort. E.g - Which variant of Classic 350 is best to buy? I Took my Royal Enfield classic 350 BS6 in Erode Senthil Murugan Auto agencies Dealership Tamilnadu as their service is decent but sales department is worst specifically a person called as Madan idiotic guy who delivered my bike with a Right side footrest with a bend but they havent fixed the issue i went to a local mechanic and fixed the issue then for what exhausted A*S they are dealers once they get yours money then no respect for you in my first service instead of my name in the bill that morons mentiones someones name but my bikes details were correct but my name is not correct that is the only issue they fixed after few months malfunction indicator started to glow even after starting the Bike i went to the service center they were checking then bike in the testing kit it was showing as CRANK SENSOR ERROR but that illiterate idiots have resetted the ECU and they said it is sensor disturbed and THE ISSUE was not happening for few days again today 12/10/2020 my bike after starting the MIL started to glow continuosly what to do with this poor company tell me people Royal enfield must take civiere actions against them and the bikes quality to be improved too for cash which is got from us and finally they have competitors now surely Royal Enfield must windup in the hands of useless company Eicher and Royal Enfield must be handed over to a good companies for fans like us.