I have tested both. Tom Ford Black Orchid Parfum emphasizes the iconic sensuality of the original and its aphrodisiac effect of the black orchid with a new, potent seductive accords -  ylang-ylang flower dipped in golden rum. COMPLIMENTARY SHIPPING AND RETURNS ON ALL ORDERS (EXCLUDING FINAL SALE ITEMS). This is a slightly more masculine version of the EDP and stays slightly closer to the skin. Perfumes: 62480 Если вы проживаете в государстве, входящем в состав Европейского союза, за исключением Великобритании, импортный НДС, взимаемый при покупке этого товара, не возмещается. Совершенно новый, неиспользованный и неношеный товар (включая товар, сделанный вручную) в. оригинальной упаковке (например, в коробке или пакете) и/или с оригинальными ярлыками. Oh Tom, you have done it again. But not as impressive, as weird, as majestic, or even as strong, as the original Black Orchid Eau de Parfum, which in my books it is still the King. But so much more. For all those in the U.K. like myself August 21st is the big day. Spraying this one on a test strip gave it no justice versus on my skin. Дополнительные сведения можно получить в таможенном управлении вашей страны или на странице eBay по, Без дополнительных импортных сборов при доставке. The EDT is my favorite version. How is it possible for people to vote dislike for something that’s not even released yet? Введите число, меньшее или равное 2. Продавцы определяют декларируемую стоимость товара при соблюдении законодательства о таможенном декларировании. I ordered a sample and it arrived in a padded envelope. Product Details Any news when it will be available in the UK? So I got my nose on this and all I can say is WOW! really strong performances. Примечание. I have a 2012 bottle i got in a swap thats beastly- I did try the new 2019/2020 and it was pretty weak. A luxurious and sensual fragrance of rich, dark accords and an alluring potion of black orchids, and spice, tom ford's black orchid is both modern and timeless. It changes over time and as it dries down the booziness starts to calm down but the florals (obliviously) stay strong thought the life of the scent. I so want this one already. This is a new fragrance. Plum Japonias was discontinued and this was released simultaneously. Fragrantica® Trends is a relative value that shows the interest of Fragrantica members in this fragrance over time. It almost has this chocolate dipped melon vibe going on in the opening. Fragrance Reviews: 993163 I don't get much rum but the truffle and patchouli is very prominent and gives it a slight animalistic feel. Подробнее см. The richness of the plum gives this scent a powerful staying power, and is simultaneously softened by the floral notes. NEW WITH BOX!!! Fyi, this is released, it is for sale on tf official site. A luxurious and sensual unisex fragrance of rich, dark accords and an alluring potion of black orchids and spice. So was hoping for a more jucie plum and rom Black orchid. A fantastic release that lasts 12+ hours on my skin with huge projection. I have to be honest I was always aware of the original black orchid however sadly I never had any intrest in trying it as I wrote it off as a feminine scent without ever even trying it just assumtion. TOM FORD Black Orchid 100 мл, 3.4 жидких унции, парфюмерная вода, новая в коробке!!! 229 votes. It offers an enhanced presence of precious essential oils and reveals the new olfactory dimension of black orchid and ylang-ylang with accords of black plum, black truffle and patchouli. EDP version is nicer, stronger. Since the EDP was a staple in my collection, I am sure this one will not disappoint me. It became a little lighter and slightly powdery as it dried down, but I didn't like that either. BOTTLED IN FLUTED, BLACK-GLASS, BLACK ORCHID MAKES AN UNFORGETTABLE STATEMENT OF ICONIC STYLE AND WORLDLY GLAMOUR. Apparently not in the UK until September according to TF. This definitely smells like Black Orchid but it also reminds me a lot of Velvet Orchid, since the plummy+boozy notes are really amplified. An absolute beauty, much like the bottle itself. Black Orchid is the lavish and luxurious debut of designer Tom Ford from 2006; the extremely sensual scent of imaginary black orchid, flowers, spices, chocolate, balsamic notes and black truffle. It is nice. Dropped the ball there because if its anything like this I've missed out for years. Fragrantica® Inc, San Diego, CA United States. But no just more earthy. I find it less obscure than the EDP. Their openings are practically identical to me. Personally I love both versions. Smells great but does not last long AT ALL ! I own a bottle and have tested it extensively on several different skin types and fabrics all with similar results. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients. I don't know what people are talking about longevity issues... Sprayed a tiny spritz on my neck last night around 10 pm, still projects quite strong this morning, 11 hours later. Agree with previous reviewers. | Deutsch | Español | Français | Italiano | Русский | Polski | Português | Ελληνικά | 汉语 | Nederlands | Srpski | Română | العربية | Українська | Монгол | עברית | Luxois Watches | Delightfully creamy,floral, and boozy. You won’t regret it! Опубликовать на Facebook - открывается в новом окне или вкладке, Опубликовать в Twitter - открывается в новом окне или вкладке, Опубликовать в Pinterest - открывается в новом окне или вкладке, Фотографии для этого варианта товара недоступны. условия и положения Программы международной доставки. Продавец берет на себя полную ответственность за это объявление о товаре. 9/10. I got a decant for my girlfriend and directly after she sprayed it I smelled it across the room very very strongly. Good riddence. После получения товара обратитесь к продавцу в течение, Возмещение стоимости товара будет осуществлено в форме, Покупатель оплачивает доставку возвращаемого товара. Beauty Almanac |. Projection is good in the first 2~3hr then sits closer to the skin by 4hr mark. Might be my new favourite cold weather night out fragrance. An oriental floral fragrance for women & men Rich, sweet, earthy, smooth, sensual, warm & delectable Top notes are Truffle & Plum Middle notes are Rum, Ylang-Ylang & Black Orchid Base note is Patchouli Launched in 2020 Recommended for evening or colder seasons wear. It’s also a BIG fragrance. Tom Ford’s marketing got it right; it’s most definitely Black Orchid, amplified. Shop the Black Orchid 100 ml fragrance at the official TOM FORD site. I find it very similar. Oh well, the three that i own i do very much enjoy. Try this juice! don't let all these fake reviews and fragrance youtuber's lie like they always do! I am only in my first few hours of my first wear and already compelled to write a review. Tom Ford Black Orchid Perfume is presented in an all-over gold bottle of 50 and 100 ml. Please turn it on so that you can experience the full capabilities of this site.