Sorry about the judgement but I'd like to see her real face. (not saying she did), Calm down, why are you getting so worked up over someone having surgery? Most people now a days tend to bash girls or boys that was gifted with beauty and bully those that don't fit their standards. She shouldn't have to stop posting or stop what she loves etc, but I agree with those who have said that the facts need to be pointed out. And something we have to get used to. Sign in to see videos available to you. I would be so so grateful as well if you could share it with me too. It’s locked and you have to (I’m assuming) pay the Naver currency (similar to those fast pass coins in Webtoon), but there are some people who have payed fast pass coins on Naver for the episodes and are posting screenshots of them on IG once they release. Whatever floats their boat. Who is in agreement? It is not pretty, but WEIRD. I like many pretty korean stars, but that Yaongyi is full of fakeness even she is not… Read more », shut up if u cant say something nice and its her wish whatever she does to her body leave her alone u little piece of shit, Holy shit man. How did you get to chap 100 when there are only 89 on WEBTOON rn. The latest chapter is 101 right now. Stop being a no-life and hating on innocent people. The teens also ask inappropriate questions. I just try to find translation videos, translations on Instagram, and comments explaining the episode … The beauties are tested on how fit they are with the help of a fake gym teacher and teen volunteers to tally the scores. And l think Yaongyi is really pretty. Divided into three teams of three, they must shop for a "million dollar look" on Melrose Avenue -- using only $100. Description. Would love your thoughts, please comment. If you haven't noticed, that's what being human means. You don't have to spread hate. Jugyeong looks sooo much like her!!! Archived. Watch 2019/2020 k-dramas with EngSub for free! VANESSA MINNILLO hosts, along with judges CHERYL TIEGS and NOLE MARIN, this competition series where gorgeous contestants are secretly scrutinized for their inner beauty. She has merit and courage, and that's what shines. On her Instagram, she has been sharing her interest for SF9 At school, she is known as one of the prettiest girls in class. Yaongyi Hi, I would like to also know how to read episodes 88 to 100 in high quality. I honestly just stopped reading True Beauty in Webtoon after I heard that the original Korean version was, at the time, updated to chapter 86, and then figured out that it is much, much more ahead than the English translation. The subreddit dedicated to webtoons. What Are The 7 Actors Of "Extraordinary You" Doing One Year Later? The original comic in Naver is wayyyyyy more ahead. Loved this purchase! I don't think she's hiding it because she once did a question-answer (which I took a pic of but can't find), in which someone asked if she has had any surgery, and she replied with the eyes emoji. What happened?”. Look at the shape of her hip. I bet she drew jugyeong while looking at the mirror. You kinda remind of one of the characters (thats not a compliment), You don't need to get on here and bitch about it tho. it doesn't matter guyssss as long as she is able to produce this comic.. Genres Romantic Comedy, Korean Drama, Drama. Oh well. After binge-watching beauty videos online, a shy, comic book fan masters the art of make-up, then sees her social standing skyrocket as she becomes her … Could you pm me too? Look not what is seen, but what is unseen, Reviewed in the United States on June 16, 2014. What interested me was the possibility that winning might actually be based on the contestants' characters. Don't read this comic too. Her body is full of fakeness and I hate fake people, If u don't like it. You can find a lot of Koreans who look like her cos they're all getting the same thing. It's so gorgeous, I dont know weather koreans have beautifully rounded hips and tiny waist or is it just her or surgery?? It's set up like any number of other modeling-based reality shows. True Beauty on Naver. Yaongyi is the artist-author of the very popular "True Beauty" webtoon. Law of the Jungle – Zero Point Episode 424 (Gary, Yoon Eun-hye, Ki Do-hoon) Subtitle Indonesia. Released She hates the idea of being seen in public without makeup, but fortunately has become a self-taught makeup expert, with a little help from a plethora of internet video tutorials. Lol there's a life outside of the rock you're living under. If that's what makes her happy then so be it. Cookies help us deliver our Services. Though various pictures, she has been showing her love for the group and she also mentioned that she is a FANTASY. People are born with weird shaped bodies all the time! No shit Sherlock. At the Noodle Cart: Korean edition [August 2020]. Did she hurt you by getting surgery? Written by Kim Kardashian got her body done why aren't you hating on her? Seojun got upset at Jugyeong because he saw her get dropped off to him by Suho (if you read episode 99, Jugyeong got drunk with Selena (Suho’s sister) and she made him take Jugyeong home/to Seojun). Their inner beauty is tested by an interview with executive editor Jess Cagle. Cast Joo Sang Wook, Han Ye Seul, Jung Gyu Woon and 2 more. I just try to find translation videos, translations on Instagram, and comments explaining the episode … Jugyeong Lim Im Joo Kyung is a high schooler who is upbeat and positive about most things – except for her appearance! Who are you to judge her. The concept of True Beauty is interesting. He went back to her and she explained that she was with Suho that night because she was drinking with Selena, who was her superior, and Suho is her brother, etc.. Close. I hope she plays Jugyeong. That's not how the world works. ...should be the title, imo. she looks beautiful and confident ! Feel free to discuss webtoon series and chapters as well as collaborate with other artists and writers to make your own webtoon. Very unnatural shape. I'm adressing pretty much every post in this thread, but she literally just said that some people do have that body naturally and she knows how to pose for a picture. 8 comments. Ngl but you sound really childish in this comment. What if she was born with a weird shaped hip, and wanted to fix it? Well, your opinion is totally fine, but surgery is a normal thing now these days. I also don't know how she made the true beauty series its sooooooooooooo good, wow ...just cast her as the lead she`s gorgeous. She's beautiful and talented, put herself and her work out there and made something for herself. Who will show her compassion? Just look at the SHAPE OF HER HIP. Thank you so much. Characters listed in order of appearance; the episode's main characters are bolded. Plus, the wardrobe woman will be "dumped" by her boyfriend over the phone. However, Lee Su Ho harbors a few dark secrets from his past, and shuns attention in class. 7. Knowing Brothers 2020 Episode 253 (Lovelyz, GFriend, April, Cosmic Girls, Momoland, Weki Meki, (G)I-DLE) Subtitle Indonesia. This is exactly that. oh shut up she’s still beautiful with or without plastic surgery. episode 103. episode 102. episode 101. episode 100. episode 99. episode 98. episode 97. episode 96. episode 95. episode 94. episode 93. episode 92. Put two and two together they look like identical twins. The contestant's partner with each other to shoot a video clip for a natural beauty product. She totally drew her with herself in mind. https://true-beauty.fandom.com/wiki/Episode_100?oldid=5302. I love her webtoon and im pretty sure if ur taking the time and energy to type something on here u do too! "No Korean girl is just born with a body like that.". Also NGL her comic is really repetitive and she doesn't really tell how the main character overcomes their problem. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. All the Butlers (2020) Episode 144 (Ji Chun-hee) Subtitle Indonesia. eeesh. She got the typical plastic surgery look. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. She's not an actress and in a drama you got to act the part too, not just look the part. 2014 PG-13 SBS, KOCOWA. true beauty ep 112 with english subtitle ||the secret of the episode 112 eng sub. Don't judge a book by it's cover. Even famous korean star who starring on the dramas doesn't have that kind of weird hip. And what about that cute boy who knows her secret? You hate for no reason, it's like hating on a particular food before trying it. (Source: Viki) Question. She definitely did. Reviewed in the United States on September 6, 2018, Reviewed in the United States on May 15, 2018, Reviewed in the United States on June 6, 2015, Reviewed in the United States on January 4, 2014. – although she secretly lives in fear of her schoolmates discovering what she looks like behind the makeup! Great drama, leading up to why the last contest has been voted the most beautiful person on the inside and out.